Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Path file to Mold Base Libraries exist but they don't appear when i try to use them

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
adam.duenow
471 Views, 2 Replies

Path file to Mold Base Libraries exist but they don't appear when i try to use them

Hi,

I am trying to use the mold assembly function in Inventor and everything was good until I got to importing a mold base. I have downloaded the libraries unzipped them and have relocated them in to the path that leads to my content center library and when I check my project manager libraries they appear in there, however when I try to access them from my mold assembly they do not appear.

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
johnsonshiue
in reply to: adam.duenow

Hi! I guess the library idcl files need to be migrated. Did you place it in a writable folder? Inventor needs to be able to migrate the idcl file before it can be included.

Many thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer
Message 3 of 3
adam.duenow
in reply to: adam.duenow

Thanks for the reply Josh, I found out what was wrong I was in a company project that would not allow me to add the libraries to the project so I switched to default project and the libraries were accesible in the mold assembly.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report