Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PANELS

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
marek.subr
348 Views, 3 Replies

PANELS

Hi,

the panel for hole was changed. I don´t know how iit change back, i need made a threads ??

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Xun.Zhang
in reply to: marek.subr

Hi Marek,

Have you seen the Hole dialog? Is it disappear? It's better to have the hole dialog to handle more option to make a hole.

If you don't see the dialog, close Inventor and go to windows, start button, search Inventor reset utility and then select a version to reset, hope it helps!

Xun
Message 3 of 4
mcgyvr
in reply to: marek.subr

@marek.subr wrote:

Hi,

the panel for hole was changed. I don´t know how iit change back, i need made a threads ??

You likely moved the normal dialog box off screen (do you have dual monitors?) or something like that..

As stated the Inventor reset utility will reset your dialog box positions..

Note: It will also reset a lot of other stuff too including your application options so go to tools..application options and use the button a the bottom to export any customizations you have done prior to closing Inventor and running the reset utility..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 4 of 4
mpatchus
in reply to: mcgyvr

Before resorting to a RESET, try this.

1. Start the Hole tool.
  2. Press Alt+Space
  3. Press m
  4. Use your arrow-keys once or two.
  5. Move your mouse or pen around.

This should result in you seeing a vague dotted outline of your dialog-box.

Once you're able to see that hit enter to reposition it and later on resize it.

Mike Patchus - Lancaster SC

Inventor 2025 Beta

Alienware m17, Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10980HK CPU @ 2.40GHz 3.10 GHz, Win 11, 64gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below. 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report