Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One to One Training

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
385 Views, 6 Replies

One to One Training

Hi

I'm looking for someone with a good knowledge of Inventor to help me with sheet metal and bending/folding and other general issues as and when they crop up.

I'm just starting with Inventor so little snags I could do with someone that just knows and can quickly point me in the right direction.

We could use something like team viewer for say 15/30mins session.

Anyone interested in being a mentor?

Thanks

Tim

tim (at) btar . co . uk

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
ampster40
in reply to: Anonymous

Tim, one suggestion I have that won't cost dollars (or your local monetary value) that more than likely someone will ask you for...simply come back here and post questions now and then. If you were local, I would offer one on one in person more than likely free except for the cost of a beer. But we're on opposites of the pond. Good luck!
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: ampster40

Thanks Ampster, being new its quite hard to descibe what I mean when posting messages I think a quick teamview session might be more helpful

Hopefully someone else might be able to help!

Thanks

Message 4 of 7
Neil_Cross

I have a load of tips and tutorials on my YouTube channel which have helped many people get started, click the image in my sig.

I have a sheet metal playlist as well, it's only got a couple of vids in that one but there's a getting started guide there that I did.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Neil_Cross

Thanks Neil, just watched the getting started with sheet metal video. Brilliant that answered a few questions!

I will now have a scout through at the other videos.

My next bit i'm stuck with is putting folded parts together in an assembly.

I will see what I can find.

Thanks again!

Message 6 of 7
Neil_Cross

Glad it was helpful Smiley Happy

At the moment there are very few videos there which cover the fundamentals of assembly and part design, I started out wanting to do a tips & tricks channel but when you get to the point whereby you're trying to invent them because there's just not that many fascinating tips, the channel then became more tutorial orientated.  So I'm now beginning to cover more basic beginner stuff.

Message 7 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Neil_Cross

Thanks Neil,

I take it you do training courses at work?

Do you think it would be possible to have a phone call with you?

tim (at) btar . co . uk

Tim

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report