Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offset issue

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Jose_Merino
188 Views, 1 Reply

Offset issue

Hello, I'm using Inventor 2020, one of my colleagues have this issue, in one of the drawings, when he try to use the offset tool, he can't see the little blue square that show you how much is the offset that you want, I leave an image down here to see which little square I'm talking about, any one know who can we make the square visible again?

Thank You.

Jose_Merino_0-1654542201830.png

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
johnsonshiue
in reply to: Jose_Merino

Hi! Are you using multiple monitors? Could the input box show in the other screen? A few things to try.

1) Go to View -> User Interface -> uncheck Marking Menu.

2) Go to Control Panel -> Display -> Change Display Resolution -> select the recommended resolution and scale.

3) Right-click on Inventor icon on the desktop -> Properties -> Compatibility -> Change high DPI settings -> check both boxes.

4) Go to Control Panel -> System -> Advanced System Settings -> Environment Variables -> create “QT_AUTO_SCREEN_SCALE_FACTOR” and set it to 0.

Many thanks!

Many thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report