Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to move End of features tab

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
ross.gildea.2020
1406 Views, 2 Replies

Not able to move End of features tab

Hey there!

For some reason I'm not able to move the End of Features tab for some reason and it's about a lot of my assembly, I'm able to see the parts and select them but when it comes to adding more constraints and adding material it become very finnicky and isn't consistent on what I can do with it.

If anyone knows the problem and a way to fix it that'd be really appreciated 

Thanks for you time!

Labels (7)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Your end of features should only be able to move in the range shown below. It is only there to roll back the sequence of assembly features not the occurrences themselves.

image.png

You can't use it to isolate parts if that is what you are looking to do? There are other approaches for that

Use iLogic Copy? Please consider voting for this long overdue idea (not mine):https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/inventor-ideas/string-replace-for-ilogic-design-copy/idi-p/3821399
Message 3 of 3

Hi! Yes, @gcoombridge is right. Inventor assembly is not history based. All components at the same level can be swapped in and out without any order. The only thing historical is assembly sketches, features, and weld beads. These are indeed order based. EOF operates on those, but not on individual components.

Many thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report