Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

modeltree

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
649 Views, 4 Replies

modeltree

Hello everybody,

my model tree has gone missing and i cant find it anywhere but in my user interface it's on.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

nevermind i just had to reset inventor with the inventro reset utlility in the start folder of windows 10

Message 3 of 5
jhackney1972
in reply to: Anonymous

This is interesting, the check box "Model" should control the visibility of the model browser (model tree).  Click it on an off and see what happens.  Your browser may be off screen also or on a second monitor.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 4 of 5
mcgyvr
in reply to: jhackney1972

@jhackney1972 wrote:

This is interesting, the check box "Model" should control the visibility of the model browser (model tree).  Click it on an off and see what happens.  Your browser may be off screen also or on a second monitor.

They just did that in 2018 and its confused some people already.. It used to say "browser" or "model browser'..

But the Inventor reset utility will also reset it to being shown again and in the correct position I believe if it was off screen..... 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 5 of 5
johnsonshiue
in reply to: mcgyvr

Hi! You can also re-enable the model browser by going to the following checkbox.

View panel -> User Interface section -> check Model.

Many thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report