Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing font in Inventor

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
2122 Views, 4 Replies

Missing font in Inventor

Hello,

I created a part a few months ago that I used a cursive font that I really liked. Now I have searched through the text font options and I cannot find it, I went to the old part and when I highlight the text to edit it, it shows up as "tahoma" text above my already embossed cursive text. Therefore I cannot find out what text it was, and for some reason I think I do not have it anymore. Here is an image of the text type I am looking for. Like I said, I used it before, and now I cannot find it. Also I am using Inventor 2011.

Lewis.JPG

Thanks,

Nick

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Xun.Zhang
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Nick,

Checked in Inventor 2011, the Font named "Kunstler Script", please change the "Tahoma" to "Kunstler Script", that's all.

Untitled.png

Xun
Message 3 of 5
mslabaughB4B54
in reply to: Xun.Zhang

Is there a way to find out what font was used in the part? We have an older part that used a non-standard stencil font and does not look correct with the windows stencil font.

In other words is there an iproperty or tool that lists all used fonts in the part?

Message 4 of 5

Hi! It might be doable using Inventor API. But I am not aware of a tool to do that out-of-the-box. You could edit the sketch that contains the text. Then highlight the text to see which font was chosen.

Many thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer
Message 5 of 5
mslabaughB4B54
in reply to: Anonymous

The emboss looks as it should. When you edit the sketch, it replaces all the fonts with tahoma and it does not look like the emboss. Any attempt to edit the words removes the emboss.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report