Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Measure strenght in Newton

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
444 Views, 3 Replies

Measure strenght in Newton

Hello everyone,

I have a question i need to know how much pressure this funnel can handle.

Can i measure this with Inventor the material that is used for the funnel is Stainless Steel.

I need to know this because rocks will fal on the funnel and need to go in the middle but i want to know how much Newton it can handle i Have a picture of the funnel beneath my post.

hope someone can help me.

thank you

trechter kap.JPG

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
JDMather
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

I have a question i need to know how much pressure this funnel can handle.

I need to know this because rocks will fall on the funnel ..

Newton is a measure of force, not pressure.

"Rocks will fall" is impact load.

Inventor analysis is limited to linear elastic static stress with slowly applied loads (not impact loads) and will only indicate elastic deformation, not fracture.

If you want to analyze the static load (force or pressure) that the part(s) will hold up to yield, then Attach your file(s) here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: JDMather

ow yes here you have my files i want to know the force

Message 4 of 4
lena.talkhina
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello @Anonymous  !

Great to see you here on Inventor Forum.

Did you find a solution?
If yes, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button as then also other community users can easily find and benefit from the information.
If not please don't hesitate to give an update here in your topic so all members know what ́s the progression on your question is and what might be helpful to achieve what you ́re looking for. 🙂

Находите сообщения полезными? Поставьте "НРАВИТСЯ" этим сообщениям! | Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
На ваш вопрос успешно ответили? Нажмите кнопку "УТВЕРДИТЬ РЕШЕНИЕ" | Have your question been answered successfully? Click "ACCEPT SOLUTION" button.

Лена Талхина/Lena Talkhina
Менеджер Сообщества - Русский/Community Manager - Russian

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report