Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make Sketch Visible by clicking body face not consistent

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
JamesSlaven8282
133 Views, 1 Reply

Make Sketch Visible by clicking body face not consistent

Clicking on a face to expose the HUD glyph to make sketch visible does not always work. Sometimes only the glyph to make sketch Invisible is available in the HUD menu. 

Clicking on the sketch in the Model Browser does show the correct Visible/Invisible glyph in the model space menu, depending on the sketches current state.

If a sketch used to create a body is visible, clicking on the body face reveals the light bulb glyph to make it invisible but later does not reveal the light bulb glyph to make it visible. For that I need to use the model browser.

This behavior is inconsistent as sometimes this action performs as intended but I have not found the conditions that cause one behavior or the other

Can anyone reproduce this?

James

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi James,

I could be wrong but I thought this could be related to either the design view or the feature dependency. Does the sketch depend on the body or vice versa? If possible, please share the ipt file so that the forum experts and I can take a look.

Many thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report