Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Involute Spline control parameters

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
luiscVHTKP
179 Views, 0 Replies

Involute Spline control parameters

Hello,
I'm trying to understand what control you can have when using the Envolute Spline command. Is the profile that this command defines in the 3D model reliable with the standard DIN5480? When the tolerances change, nothing changes in the 3D model of the Spline. How can I see these changes happening? Can I see these changes? I can only see a few dimensions in the fx (variable listing). Where can you see the definition of the flank of the tooth?

On the first image (Screenshot 2024-02-21 155942), it´s possible to see the parameters on the command (Involute Spline Conection Generator). I chose two different tolerances in order to verify the changes. Nothing happens on the 3D model! When I click on the icon of the report (Screenshot 2024-02-20 092230), I can see the difference in tolerance (highlighted), but on the 3D model, there are no changes!

Does anyone know if it is possible to reflect in the model the tolerance values for the tooth profile?

Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report