Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor - Vault - Check in error

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
447 Views, 2 Replies

Inventor - Vault - Check in error

We upgraded recently from Inventor 2016 to 2018. Next step is to migrate all content in the Vault, starting with the Content Center files. To be able to work with Inventor Task Scheduler and Vault content center files, we created a CC project file.

The issue I experiance is this: 

After migration Task Scheduler was unable to check in the CC files

I started a manual Check in job and found out that the job wants to check in the files to a wrong folder..

How to solve this??

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

Under your Vault tab in Inventor, did you properly map the folders between Inventor and Vault?

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/vault-products/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2018/ENU/Vault-General/files/GUID-32AE0C6F-AD1B-495E-8DAD-CC4D47EF28F8-htm.html

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks Mark, that dd the job.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report