Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor Vault add-in refresh file

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
724 Views, 1 Reply

Inventor Vault add-in refresh file

Hi all,

I am having issues with my Inventor Vault add-in. I have attempted to check out a part from one of our vault libraries, which had been synced to my local drive, and then am unable to edit the file once it opens in Inventor. Additionally, when I view the vault status on the browser bar in Inventor, it gives me the red double arrow, meaning I have to refresh the file from vault since my version is apparently not current (which it should be, since I had just used the "Get" function on all of Vault). If I try to refresh it, nothing happens. I have attached a screenshot of this. You can note on the second screen in the screenshot that the part is indeed checked out.

Any help on why this may be occurring would be appreciated!

Daniel

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Figured the problem out, we had changed the path for the libraries in the ipj, so that the the search path for Inventor and for Vault did not match. Thus Inventor knew the file it had was not the same as in Vault, yet it could refresh since it could not find the current version in Vault due to the incorrect file path.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report