Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor Crashes while using rebuild option

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Boopathi_Sivakumar
350 Views, 7 Replies

Inventor Crashes while using rebuild option

Hi Guys,

One of our Customer facing this issue, While rebuilding their assembly model inventor starts crashing.

kindly find the attached error report files and the video clip of crashing.

Thanks!!

Regards,

Boopathi

Boopathi Sivakumar
Sr Application Engineer
www.usamcadsoft.in
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Hi Boopathi,

Thanks for reporting and we are working on analyze the dmp file right now.

Thanks!

Xun
Message 3 of 8

Hello again,

It appears .Net 4.7 related, would you mind upgrade the .net 4.7 to latest and retry?

Or is it possible to share the data to me?

Thanks!

Xun
Message 4 of 8

Hi Xun,

We will check with updates, and regarding the file we may have to ask the customer let me talk with him I will update you soon.

Thanks a lot,

Regards,

Boopathi 

Boopathi Sivakumar
Sr Application Engineer
www.usamcadsoft.in

Message 5 of 8

Hello xun,

It seems like they are running on the updated .net 4.7.

And the design data is highly confidential they are not ready to share it with us. So how can we proceed further?

Regards,

Boopathi

Boopathi Sivakumar
Sr Application Engineer
www.usamcadsoft.in

Message 6 of 8

@Boopathi_Sivakumar

Please do not share crash reports here especially ones belonging to your customer..  It contains sensitive information about your customer's license and if you did that to me (share my personal info without my knowledge) I would be not too happy you did..  Smiley Mad

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 7 of 8

@Mark.Lancaster thanks for notifying, if anyone ever notice things like this feel free to send me a Private Message and I'll remove any sensitive info right away. 

Also applies to any forum housekeeping issues you notice that I can edit to make communication more clear. 

Thanks for the help!

Message 8 of 8

Hi Boopathi,

It's really hard to identify the root cause without data and reproducible steps. A remote debug session is the final feasible way to take a quick look, but it requires some configuration in user's machine.

By the way, did they use data encryption program, it appears that most of crash are related with data encryption application with my experience. 

Try to disable the firewall and data encryption application and retry.

Please send me an email if a remote debug session is possible or not.

Thanks!

Xun

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report