Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor cannot access your license?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
erinor20
121 Views, 3 Replies

Inventor cannot access your license?

Hello all.
Today I was working with Inventor Proffessional (2024.3.1) and everything was fine.

After lunch I installed the Inventor Apps:

- Drawing Porter

- DXF Exporter

After that my Inventor stopped working with the error message: Inventor cannot access your license.

I have uninstalled the apps, restarted the laptop and checked for updates, but the problem persists.

Acc. to our "Cad-installation-guy" our Cad licenses are some sort of "individual", i.e not single user or multi user.

Therefore I wonder if someone has a solution to my license error? 🙂

Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Logos_Atum
in reply to: erinor20

Hello Erinor,

I´d give Autodesk´s licencing support tool a try. It comes with a very good UI and you can check your licencing status and and licence type. You can also revoke the licence and then add it anew. Everything should register just fine given it is a registry problem that occured. You can also check if a security policy might have changed acess to domains needed to run your product as it ought to or at all.

You´ll find the download as well as the guide for using it here.

Dogs aren´t flammable.
Message 3 of 4
erinor20

Hello Logos_Atum and thanks for your feedback. 🙂

I installed Autodesk´s licencing support tool, but it didn't help. I couldn't see any obvious errors and resetting and reconnecting the license didn't either fix ther problem. The only deviation I could notice was that one of the components in tab "Component info" had version "None".

After that I uninstalled all AutoDesk Apps, cleaned the registry and re-installed everything. That made the previous license error to disappear.

But when I run Autodesk´s licencing support tool now (i.e. when the license is working), I get an error in URL's acc. to picture. Even though I have updated to the latest Autodesk Licensing Service and Autodesk Single Sign On Component.

Message 4 of 4
Logos_Atum

Hello Erinor,

that´s a known eror. It does not impact if I am right. Sorry it didn´t help.

Dogs aren´t flammable.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report