Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2015 Presentation Start Assembled End Exploded

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
221 Views, 2 Replies

Inventor 2015 Presentation Start Assembled End Exploded

Hi.

Is any way to make a presentation, when the starting position is assembled, and the ending position is disassembled.

I have Autodesk  Inventor 2015.

Thank you.

kelly.young has edited your subject line for clarity: Presentation.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

Its called a Inventor Presentation file or ipn file type.   If you start a new file and select presentation and select your finished assembly you can start tearing it apart.   I'm in mobile mode and unable to share links.   Also the presentation interface has changed in recent releases and what's in Inventor 2015 is not tyw same in 2017 2018 and 2019.  So if you Google it just make sure the info is for 2015

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 3
jhackney1972
in reply to: Anonymous

I do not have a copy of Inventor 2015 and at some version the presentation interface changed completely, I do not remember.  If Inventor 2015 uses the old interface, there is a switch right at the top of the browser where you could select something like "Show as assembly".  Since I am using Inventor 2018, I cannot show you a screen capture.  If the interface in Inventor 2015 is the same as later versions, this switch is gone.  You have two options at this point.   You can create a video of the presentation and use the "Reverse" check box (see screen capture below) or you can drag the tweaks in the storybook into a reverse order, which is somewhat of a hassle. 

I have attached a screencast showing the later.

Reverse Tweak.jpg

Screencast will be displayed here after you click Post.

13a6cc45-03cb-42fc-9b8c-b908cf1220c4

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report