Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal volume measuremen

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
310 Views, 2 Replies

Internal volume measuremen

Hello,

Few days before i posted the same question about how to measured the internal volume of zig. I tried by my slef to creat it but not succeed. Now again ineed help for it. Totally i have to finish 4 task, out of which 1 is done by the member of this Autodesk community. For rest ot 3 task i need help. here i am sending you the zip file and also mentioned which voulme i have to measured. Kindly please help me to solve it. This time i have to find the internal volume of 000-40555060-SADA2.iam file and it is between part  001-40555060-ZAKLADANI:1 and 000-40555060:1.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Paul.Normand
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello. The zip file is missing some of the components, and I assume that what you are asking for is the volume of interference between

000-40555060-SADA2.iam, 001-40555060-ZAKLADANI:1 and 000-40555060:1.

The Analyze Interefence command cannot succeed because 001-40555060-ZAKLADANI has errors (Sculpt, Extrude, Fillet, Mirror)

If you can fix the errors in the files and then run the command it should give you the results you are looking for.

Cheers,

Paul

Paul Normand
Principal Content Developer/SME
Design Lifecycle and Simulation (DLS)
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Paul.Normand

I checked it and you are right, there were problem. i tried but not able to solve it and this one is 3rd party components so can you please suggest me the way?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report