Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import properties from solidworks to inventor (Batch Mode)!

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
524 Views, 4 Replies

Import properties from solidworks to inventor (Batch Mode)!

We are working on Library standardization. In which we have converted all solidworks library parts to inventor library parts using Inventor task scheduler.

But the custom properties like part numbers, descriptions, stock numbers, etc are not pulled into inventor iproperties. Do we have any option for filling it in iproperties in batch mode (Multiple files)?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
mcgyvr
in reply to: Anonymous

I highly doubt it...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 3 of 5
Cadmanto
in reply to: Anonymous

Welcome to the forum.

Take a look at the attached link.  See if this is something that can help you.

https://apps.autodesk.com/INVNTOR/en/Detail/HelpDoc?appId=2446139925173288820&appLang=en&os=Win64

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 4 of 5
mcgyvr
in reply to: Cadmanto

@Cadmanto wrote:

Welcome to the forum.

Take a look at the attached link.  See if this is something that can help you.

https://apps.autodesk.com/INVNTOR/en/Detail/HelpDoc?appId=2446139925173288820&appLang=en&os=Win64

Nice..

I assumed Autodesk wouldn't provide such functionality.. Good to see other companies have a solution though...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: mcgyvr

Iproperties tool only do single part. but I want to update iproperties in Batch.

There is any option or Macro available for updating iproperties bulk for more files. your suggestion will  be most appreciated...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report