Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't find Inventor 2022.2.1 update

11 REPLIES 11
SOLVED
Message 1 of 12
CattabianiI
716 Views, 11 Replies

I can't find Inventor 2022.2.1 update

I can't find Inventor 2022.2.1 update, is it just me?

CattabianiI_0-1644230505650.png

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12

Same here, also tried the Autodesk Desktop App. I asked an agent at AVA and he says he could not find 2022.2.1 out yet (he said he would follow up on that, so I'll post here if I hear anything). Maybe @johnsonshiue knows more, but I think it is not published, or if it was before now it is pulled back.

Message 3 of 12
CattabianiI
in reply to: CattabianiI

Yes it was out before, and the release notes are still available here: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/inventor-products/downloads/caas/downloads/content/inventor-2...
So I was wondering if it's a temporary issue or there is something to know about that update. My customers have already installed it.

Message 4 of 12
CGBenner

@CattabianiI @Gabriel_Watson 

Hi guys.  I verified internally that 2022.2.1 has indeed been pulled back, due to a crashing issue.  The team are working on it right now and will push it back out live when it is fixed.  No estimate on when as of this morning.  If I hear more I'll update.  Thanks!

Chris Benner
Industry Community Manager – Design & Manufacturing

If a response answers your question, please use  ACCEPT SOLUTION  to assist other users later.

Also be generous with Likes!  Thank you and enjoy!

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider
Inventor/Beta Feedback Project
Message 5 of 12
CattabianiI
in reply to: CGBenner

Hi @CGBenner, what was the crash about? Just to know that if it's happening frequently I might suggest to rollback to 2022.2 or 2022.1.1

Message 6 of 12
CGBenner

@CattabianiI 

From what I can see it has something to do with Bolted Connections.   That's all I know, sorry.

Chris Benner
Industry Community Manager – Design & Manufacturing

If a response answers your question, please use  ACCEPT SOLUTION  to assist other users later.

Also be generous with Likes!  Thank you and enjoy!

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider
Inventor/Beta Feedback Project
Message 7 of 12
bmilano

Thank you @CGBenner.

Message 8 of 12
Maxim-CADman77
in reply to: bmilano

Message 9 of 12
johnsonshiue

Hi! The new update 2022.2.2 is still undergoing the final stage of checking. It will be available soon. Once it is released, please install on top of 2022.2 or 2022.2.1 (if you had it). I am very sorry for the delay.

Many thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer
Message 10 of 12
CattabianiI
Message 11 of 12
johnsonshiue

Hi Folks,

2022.2.2 is released. Please install it on top of 2022.2 update or 2022.2.1 update. I should address quite a few crash issues and the Make Components/Make Parts regression. I am very sorry for the delay.

Many thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer
Message 12 of 12
bmilano

Thank you @johnsonshiue.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report