Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSS Steel Tubing Desktop Content Center library now available for Inventor 2011

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
2173 Views, 6 Replies

HSS Steel Tubing Desktop Content Center library now available for Inventor 2011

A while back, someone expressed an interest in the HSS version of square tubing.

I made a conversion and it is now posted at:

http://teknigroup.com >>Downloads

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks Dennis, I use these sizes quite a bit. Thanks again.

Donald

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous

Hello Dennis,

I'm looking for the HSS Round addition to the content center.  Where can I find it.  Thanks.

Message 4 of 7
cbenner

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello Dennis,

I'm looking for the HSS Round addition to the content center.  Where can I find it.  Thanks.

Welcome aboard.
 Our good friend Dennis left us about 2 years ago now, gone on to a much nicer place.  😞

I'm not aware of anyone working on any new libraries for Content Center steel profiles at this time.  Maybe you could take the lead on that one?  😄

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

A while back, someone expressed an interest in the HSS version of square tubing.

I made a conversion and it is now posted at:

http://teknigroup.com >>Downloads

Dennis apparently posted something for download, but I don't know where to find it....

Message 6 of 7
Winks87

I have been looking for this also.  I think the Teknigroup website has changed and these are no longer available.  I could not find the link for the Creative Inventor magazine also.  If you find anything please post it - I'm sure alot of folks would be grateful as the Content Center libraries as supplied are a bit lacking and convoluted.  To put things in perspective, I read a post recently concerning the steel shapes in CC and - get this - an Autodesk employee responded that he did not have the AISC manual.  That sent chills up my spine...

James Winkler
Message 7 of 7
cbenner
in reply to: Winks87

Have you done a Google search for any available libraries out there?  I've created quite a few of my own, though not for steel profiles, I tend to use the out of the box libraries for those.  Most of my piping libraries are home made, published from iparts.  It takes time, but you know you're happy with the results because it's something you yourself made.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report