Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to accelerate mechanical design with Inventor (Part 1)

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
fernanda_morales_baca
761 Views, 3 Replies

How to accelerate mechanical design with Inventor (Part 1)

Accelerate-design-Forums-Post-Image-1-1584x396.jpg

Join us on May 23, 2023, at 8:30 AM PT | 11:30 AM ET |  3:30PM (BST) | 4:30PM (CEST)

Do you find yourself spending excessive time modeling standard features or configuring products to custom specifications? As a mechanical designer, you know the process of taking an idea from concept through design often includes mundane, repetitive tasks that hinder your ability to deliver specialized products quickly.  

Your design tools should deliver powerful, integrated, and intuitive workflows that remove barriers in your process. 

Join us for part 1 of this 2-part webinar series where we’ll share how you can free up your time to focus on projects where you add unique value–innovating to create better products–by leveraging design automation capabilities in Inventor. 

In this webinar, you'll learn how you can accelerate the creation of parts and assemblies with: 

• Flexible and specialized modeling methods 
  • Design automation strategy 
  • Design accelerators 
  • Standard components available in the Inventor Content Center 

Not available to join live? Don’t miss out–sign up today and we’ll send you the recording.  

And stay tuned for part 2 where we’ll discuss connected tools for interoperability with other CAD systems and communicating your designs to manufacturing and customers. 

Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

I tried to attend live, but I was having audio issues. Will I still get a link to the recorded webinar?

Message 3 of 4

Hi! Of course, If you registered you will receive an email with the webinar recording in the next few days.
Message 4 of 4

Hello,

I had registered for the webinar but was unable to attend.

Will I receive the recording of the webinar?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report