Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How I can mirror text in sketch?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
ojahe034
211 Views, 5 Replies

How I can mirror text in sketch?

I need mirrored text to my part but I can't mirror text in sketch or part. How I can do it...After have been trying 4 hours but no nothing works 😞

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
ampster40
in reply to: ojahe034

depending on the version you are using there may be mirroring text capabilities.

Message 3 of 6
CGBenner

@ojahe034 

Welcome to the forum.  Can you share your Inventor version with the group?  It might help offer some guidance for your question.  Thanks!

Chris Benner
Industry Community Manager – Design & Manufacturing

If a response answers your question, please use  ACCEPT SOLUTION  to assist other users later.

Also be generous with Likes!  Thank you and enjoy!

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider
Inventor/Beta Feedback Project
Message 4 of 6
mluterman

read this, looks like you can put it on a plane (not a face, a plane with zero offset) and "flip normal":

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/inventor-forum/why-is-making-text-mirrored/td-p/9191845

Message 5 of 6
CGBenner

@ojahe034 Did the information provided answer your question? If so, please use Accept Solution so that others may find this in the future. Thank you very much!

Chris Benner
Industry Community Manager – Design & Manufacturing

If a response answers your question, please use  ACCEPT SOLUTION  to assist other users later.

Also be generous with Likes!  Thank you and enjoy!

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider
Inventor/Beta Feedback Project
Message 6 of 6
johnsonshiue

Hi! Indeed, the text cannot be mirrored but the geometry or the feature can. Create a solid body by extruding the text profile and the mirror the solid body. Then project the mirrored solid body edges to the sketch.

Please feel free to post the part you are working on. There should be multiple ways to do that.

Many thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report