Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hole table creation

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
985 Views, 5 Replies

Hole table creation

I have a sheet metal part which has seveal holes in, from which I have created a hole table. The hole table does not list all the holes in my part as I am only permitted to to select holes on one face of the part in the selected view. I have tried selecting all holes on the Isometric view however I cannt do this either. Am I doing something wrong here or is my setup incorrect ? Please see attached scrren shot of my part in views. Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
jletcher
in reply to: Anonymous

You can only make a hole table per view ISO views cannot have hole tables. some put the hole tables on flat patterns this gets all the holes..

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: jletcher

Hello. Can you tell me how to use the method you describe to get all the holes ? Thank you

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

Hole tables only work on 1 view, there has to be a origin for the locations on 1 plane.

You would have to table each view.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

Thanks for that, it's a shame IV doesn't let you table up holes on multiple planes to save having to add a hole table for each plane, maybe one for the next release. 

Message 6 of 6
jletcher

Just flatten the sheet metal part out place it in drawing.

Flat hole.JPG

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report