Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GUI options

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
WillL84
227 Views, 4 Replies

GUI options

Hi guys, I'm starting to get settled in with 2023 finally. QI have a few questions.

1: Is it possible to have the default home screen layout be thumbnails and not lines of text? I know I can change it but it's not a persistent change.

2: Is it possible to move the tabs bar to the top? I'm used to the tabs being at the top from 2015 and having it at the bottom is annoying and I can't seem to find a way to change it (if there is one already).

EDIT: No, the tabs were at the bottom in 2015. Don't know what I was thinking there.

Thanks.

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit
Inventor 2024 Pro (PDMC)
TITAN Computers C161
i7-11700K/32GB RAM/Quadro RTX A4000
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
CCarreiras
in reply to: WillL84

Hi!

1. All the rest is persistent, not the option you need... there's space to improve the home tab, since is redesigned recently, i believe this will be fixed in the next update.

2. Are you referring to this?

ccarreiras_0-1673960245259.png

If so, i can't find any way to do that...

CCarreiras

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
WillL84
in reply to: CCarreiras

1: I'm not sure what you mean here. I want the default view to be thumbnails not the list.

2: Yes that's exactly what I want.

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit
Inventor 2024 Pro (PDMC)
TITAN Computers C161
i7-11700K/32GB RAM/Quadro RTX A4000
Message 4 of 5
Tom_Servo

Message 5 of 5
SBix26

For your first question about the Home page: this was a regression in the .2 update-- it used to work as you wish, with the default view being thumbnails and persisting as you last set it.  We are assured that it will be fixed in the next update.

Sam B

Inventor Pro 2023.2 | Windows 10 Home 21H2
autodesk-expert-elite-member-logo-1line-rgb-black.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report