Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frame Generator & Content Center naming missmatch

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
453 Views, 4 Replies

Frame Generator & Content Center naming missmatch

I found the profiles I want to use on the content center library;  Structural Shapes > I-Beams > EURONORM 53-62 HEA

But I don't get the frame generator features if I place the parts from the content center and trying to find the parts on the 

frame generator dialog box is getting a little frustrating. The members I need are from the UNI 5397 standard but I cant

find any I-beams on the UNI standard from the frame generator insert window. 

Does anyone have any tips or charts to relate the content center structural shapes with the frame generator profiles?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

I not familiar with that standard but this is the only members (minus the few below the scroll point) that are in that family.  If these do not meet your needs then you need to make your own read/write content center library and publish your structural needs as a structural component.

7-14-2016 12-51-41 PM.jpg

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Sorry for not explaining my self well. I have access those parts on the content center. The frame generator window is where I have trouble to find what I want. 

Frame generator.PNG

This is the window/dialog box in which I cant find the mentioned standard 

Message 4 of 5
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

You have standard UNI selected..  That family table is under the DIN standard..

7-14-2016 1-22-23 PM.jpg

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Thank you! Some how I missed that a couple times. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report