Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Face fillet between two extrusion

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
suvi.humalisto7STHZ
477 Views, 6 Replies

Face fillet between two extrusion

Hi, I tried to find answer from this forum, but didn't. Can you help me to find a solution how to fillet these two extrusions? This is just example of similar fillet that I need in my work. I can make face fillet to all other sides, but not the curved one. I tried to thicken the part, to be attached all the way to the bar. But did not help. There must be simple answer to this, but have not found it! I really appreciate your solutions for this! 

test_fillet.GIF

Tags (2)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Hello, is this what you are trying to do? Notify me if you try to do something different.
Notice that your sketch is not completely defined (that's why in the video it looks celestial) You must leave it completely defined so that by mistake the geometry of the part does not change (in the dark blue video)

I hope this helps, greetings

Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.

Sergio Daniel Suarez
Mechanical Designer

Youtube | Facebook | LinkedIn

Message 3 of 7
S_May
in reply to: suvi.humalisto7STHZ

Message 4 of 7
suvi.humalisto7STHZ
in reply to: S_May

Hi and thanks for helping! Could you send this file to me in Inventor 2018 form?

Message 5 of 7

Here I attach my example

Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.

Sergio Daniel Suarez
Mechanical Designer

Youtube | Facebook | LinkedIn

Message 6 of 7
S_May
in reply to: suvi.humalisto7STHZ

Message 7 of 7

Hi, and thanks for this. I have been making this mistake when putting fillets strait to the sketch and this is preventing me to do face fillet. This was just an example, that is why I did not have this sketch measured. Thank you so much for the help, I'm sure this will help me with the real model! 🙂 🙂 

-Suvi

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report