Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when trying to fix errors in "Design Dr."

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
250 Views, 1 Reply

Error when trying to fix errors in "Design Dr."

I am getting some kind of error that is not allowing me to fix errors in the "Design Dr. " I have some errors in an assembly and then I opened the Design Dr. to try and fix those issues, I got an error that I will link an image to below. Not sure why this is happening but it's kinda annoying and slowing my progress that the thing that is supposed to help fix all the broken things... is broken. Please help with this. I also have tried manually opening the parts to fix errors. When I use the model search bar tool to look up the name of the part, I can open the part or sub-assembly and sometimes the part or sub-assembly will not have any errors at all when I open it, but it does in the main assembly. The ones that have errors in it when I open them I will fix and save, then go back to the main assembly only to find that it still says there is an error.  I am not sure what is going on or how to fix this correctly. 

Thank you for your time and help.

Trevor Jordan

Capture error.PNG

kelly.young has embedded your image for clarity.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
johnsonshiue
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Trevor,

Without seeing the files, it is very hard to comment further. I guess the error is due to missing geometry in the iAssembly member files. Please share the example here.

Many thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report