Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 1309

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
maldotcom2
1634 Views, 2 Replies

Error 1309

I'm trying to install inventor as a requirement for my TAFE course, but i'm getting an error message during setup. I don't know where else to ask for help with this as autodesk seems to have decided not to have any direct support email service. I've attached a screenshot of the error.

Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
harco
in reply to: maldotcom2

I see you have copied the discs to your harddrive.
Often the file names get corrupted.
Browse to the folder and check the file name is correct, if not, rename it to what it's looking for.
If that doesn't work try ignore, as often they are not required for the program to run.

hth
Message 3 of 3
maldotcom2
in reply to: maldotcom2

Yes, the program was distributed to students under an organisation license, this was setup by an autodesk representative. There is no \Windows directory in the x86 directory in disc 1, so i can't browse to the file. I guess this is why the error is occuring in the first place - there is no file to begin with.

I've tried pressing ignore and it throws another similar error but for a different file name, then the only options are retry and cancel.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report