Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distorted Projected View.

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
sgwilliams
375 Views, 3 Replies

Distorted Projected View.

I'm having a weird issue that just started a few days ago. After placing  two projected views on a idw sheet of a 3d model(ipt) the wireframe version without color looks fine. When I turn on the color or shading, i get a hexegonal shaped radial bitmap behind the wireframe. This only happens on some drawings and not all.  See the images below:

with color / shadingwith color / shadingwithout color / shadingwithout color / shading

My workstation has two nVidia Quadro M4000 8GB Video Cards that are attached to four Samsung 4K 28" monitors. I have two monitors per card. Using Driver version 411.95. Any help be greatly appreciated.

Work Station : Custom built, Liquid Cooled, Asus Pro WS X570-ACE Motherboard; AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz 12-Core Processor; ASUS TUF Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 V2 OC Edition Video Card; 32 GB CORSAIR Dominator Platinum DDR4-2132 Memory ; Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD Drive.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
JDMather
in reply to: sgwilliams

Right click on the view.

Do you see Make View Precise

or

do you see Make View Raster?

Precise.png

If that doesn't take care of the issue - can you post an image of your browser something like this?

Defer UpdatesDefer Updates

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 3 of 4
sgwilliams
in reply to: JDMather

It shows make view Raster.

Work Station : Custom built, Liquid Cooled, Asus Pro WS X570-ACE Motherboard; AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz 12-Core Processor; ASUS TUF Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 V2 OC Edition Video Card; 32 GB CORSAIR Dominator Platinum DDR4-2132 Memory ; Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD Drive.
Message 4 of 4
sgwilliams
in reply to: sgwilliams

I just realized that my drivers are not certified. I just downloaded the latest drivers from https://knowledge.autodesk.com/certified-graphics-hardware and installed them after a reboot the issues are now gone. The driver version I'm using is 419.17 file name is "419.17-quadro-desktop-notebook-win10-64bit-international-whql.exe"

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report