Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom content center language

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
xavi.saus
207 Views, 0 Replies

Custom content center language

Hello

Is there a way to remove all the different languages of the content center?? I am creating a custom content center, and if I create a part/folder/family under english language, when switching to spanish or other languages, everything crashes. Also, modifications on the familiy tables done under english language are not updated on the other languages...

Maybe the best sollution is start over again but fixing the language always to english - removing the rest of the languges.

The next screen shots shows the folders structure under english and spanish languages. When I change a folder name under "english" language, when switching to spanish, the description goes crazy, showing a blank folder. I can solve that copying the structure of the Inventor DIN structural profiles to my content center and renaming ir again, but with custom content center folders is trickier.

Screen shot 1: folders structure under english language

Screen shot 2: fodlers structure under spanish language after copying structure of Inventor DIN folders

Screen shot 3: changed description of 1M0100 under english language and switched to spanish language. Folder "disappears". When I change more folders than one then its a madness...

english.pngspanish.pngfolder name changed.png

Any suggestions?

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report