Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating PDF's in Inventor

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
327 Views, 3 Replies

Creating PDF's in Inventor

When I create a PDF directly in Inventor, it brings all the layer info in as well on the left hand side of the screen. Is there anyway to avoid this?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
blair
in reply to: Anonymous

You can minimize the side panel. I would think that you would end up having a Style with everything on a single layer. Not sure that you can set that up in Inventor Style Manager for your drawing file.

The simplest would be to get a 3rd party PDF printer such at PDF995 or other software if you don't want to purchase the more expensive Adobe Acrobat. Although, for doing drawing packages, the Adobe Acrobat does allow you to combine single PDF files into one PDF file and organize them in what ever page numbering you wish.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 3 of 4
mcgyvr
in reply to: blair

yep.. need to install a PDF "printer" to be able to control that (or not show layers)..

I use Adobe acrobat but cutepdf or other like blair suggested will accomplish your goal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 4 of 4
CCarreiras
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi!

In inventor there's no options for that...

Clipboard16.png

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so, use the  Mark Solutions!  Accept as Solution or Give Kudos!Kudos - Thank you!

CCarreiras

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report