Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

color not rendering properly

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
sportsman19532003
349 Views, 5 Replies

color not rendering properly

I'm in Inventor Pro 2015, 4 color pallets are included, when a color is chosen and assigned to the part, none of the colors of these pallets, assign as shown.  Is it my hardware?  It would seem if the color is presented on the pallet, that color should be able to be assigned within the drawing.  My desire is to present a finish painted product as would be produced.  We pay an exhorbitant amount for this software and had no such problems from startup with previous versions, as this. Can anyone help?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Can you post a an example or a screen shot. Not 100% sure what you mean by 4 color pallets ... You should have almost every type of material you can imagine out of the box I think there is a simple solution if a tad more is provided ...

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 3 of 6

Within the appearance libraries pull down menu,  we have favorites, Autodesk Material Library, Autodesk Appearance Library, and the Inventor Material Library.  From Inventor 9 to 2014, I've been able to apply any color from these menues as shown and would be true to their pallet.  Not So Now

Message 4 of 6

sportsman,

I suspect that the issue is with the configuration of your IPJ file it not pointing to appropriate files and locations.

If you use the default Project on a new file, does it work?

If you have a different user login to this computer, do they see the same behavior?

Thank you.

Bob Holland
Autodesk Product Support
Message 5 of 6

This is a stand alone user.??I tried the default project, with the same results.? The appearance colors under the Inventor Material Library and all libraries are all darkened... even white?applies as grey.? I'm ashamed to give a presentation to my employer who paid?almost $10000?dollars for?the hardware and software, and there are no bright colors to match our produced product.? This is a poor?modeling presentation and I've been with Inventor since version 9 and I've not had this problem.? Can anyone help?
Message 6 of 6
mcgyvr
in reply to: sportsman19532003

@sportsman19532003 wrote:
This is a stand alone user.??I tried the default project, with the same results.? The appearance colors under the Inventor Material Library and all libraries are all darkened... even white?applies as grey.? I'm ashamed to give a presentation to my employer who paid?almost $10000?dollars for?the hardware and software, and there are no bright colors to match our produced product.? This is a poor?modeling presentation and I've been with Inventor since version 9 and I've not had this problem.? Can anyone help?

Fix/adjust your lighting style.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report