Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change caption drawing.

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
ferreirahomeoffice
511 Views, 4 Replies

Change caption drawing.

Hello everyone;
I have a doubt, I would like to change the text style of my caption, but I don't have this option, unless I create a new one, because I want to change only the style, already created previously. This is not possible?2020-12-01_13-15-52.png

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Do you want to change the Style (and Standard).

JDMather_0-1606840391425.png

Or merely the font of this text?

JDMather_0-1606840520884.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 3 of 5

Hello, thanks for helping me; I would like to just change the style for the new one I created, but the dialog box is disabled, not offering me this option.

Message 4 of 5

Hi! This is another unintuitive behavior I have to say. The text style was offered when you created the text. But, once the text is created, it cannot be easily changed within the text editor. You can change it in a different dropdown menu however. Select the text object (without editing it) -> Annotate -> go to far right -> find the style dropdown. Click it and you will see the available text styles to choose.

The main reason for this behavior is that most objects, if not all in the drawing are driven by styles and standards. It is good to enforce rules within a company. As a result, most of the drawing workflows were designed to enforce the styles and standards.

Many thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer
Message 5 of 5

Perfect, thank you very much solved my problem, funny as I didn't think about this possibility before, kkkkkkkk.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report