Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't delete a mirrored subassembly

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Karol-Or
227 Views, 1 Reply

Can't delete a mirrored subassembly

I placed a sub-assembly in an another assembly file, there were errors during the work process that i can't solve and want to delete the mirrored sub-assembly but the delete button is greyed out.

Edit: i reopened the file and deleted

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Sergio.D.Suárez
in reply to: Karol-Or

Hi, Can you replicate the problem and show us an image?
Have you checked that when the problem appears is not your assembly in "express mode"?

Grip Snap.jpg

When the express mode is activated, many options are inactive. This mode is activated when you have an assembly of many parts.

When the express mode is activated, many options are inactive. This mode is activated when you have an assembly of many parts.
In this case you just have to click on "load full" to load the assembly completely as detailed in the image.

You can configure the express mode you must go to options of the application, in the assembly tab, and in the lower part configure the quantity of unique parts from which the express mode will be loaded. By default they are loaded from the 500 parts.

2.jpg
I hope this helps solve your problem. regards

Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.

I am attaching my Upwork profile for specific queries.

Sergio Daniel Suarez
Mechanical Designer

| Upwork Profile | LinkedIn

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report