Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BEX64 -MSVCP140.dll error

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1041 Views, 3 Replies

BEX64 -MSVCP140.dll error

Okay installed inventor pro 2017 package and when trying to start get and error regarding BEX64 and the MSVCP140.dll (my machine has 9 versions of this dll on it for various other programs and redis' packages)  Uninstall 2016, uninstall and reinstalled 2017, run reg cleaners, did the inventor reset.  2016 install went fine, problem just popped up when installing 2017.

Help appreciated - mr.d

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
mdavis22569
in reply to: Anonymous

One says it's an C++ error and needs to be fixed  the 2nd one say's it could be a graphics issue 

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/The-pr...

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/When-I...

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: mdavis22569

Thank you for the reply.  Have tried these, and resetting Inventor, and removing registry values.

One time it oddly enough started up out of the blue. then when I closed it would strangely enough would not restart. 

I should have mention i did have inventor 2016 still on my machine when i first installed 2017, and now think i have a registry problem or somewhere something is pointing to a wrong version of inventor though i have cleared inventor 2016 from my machine (maybe a path value) but i have been unable to locate it

thank you again Mike Dunhour  -  Mr. D

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

find on debug the msvcp140.dll they are talking about is in windows/system32 (Using version 8.1).  So does anyone know the version of 140 that should be there?

thanks Mr D

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report