Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodeskโ€™s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Autodesk Inventor ACU Certification

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
jeffreyVR4JW
856 Views, 3 Replies

Autodesk Inventor ACU Certification

Hi all!!

I am a highschool student, and I want to get the ACU certification for Autodesk. For some reason, I cannot find where to sign up. I have already seen certiport, but it seems like that i have to purchase their course to get the certification. I don't think I need their course, because I looking at test requirements for certiport. I know how to do 90% of the things on their requirements well. (I probably just need a day or two looking at the other parts and I will be familiar with it too.) If there are more requirements that I don't know about, please tell me and send the link. Also, where can I sign up for the ACU exam? 

Thanks!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
leowarren34
in reply to: jeffreyVR4JW

Hi @jeffreyVR4JW,

The ACU is by certiport and is delivered by a test center. You can find a centre using the locator: https://www.certiport.com/locator

I've also attached the exam domain sheet - you may already have it.

When CADLearning was free to students for a couple of months I did do the ACU course and I wouldn't say it's difficult for someone to grasp - I think the hardest thing is remembering bits about the tools you don't use.

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: leowarren34

I can not find this test on the website.  I would like to do a practice test, is there one available?

Message 4 of 4
johnsonshiue
in reply to: jeffreyVR4JW

Hi! Is this what you are looking for?

https://certiport.pearsonvue.com/Educator-resources/Exam-details/Objective-domains?ot=collapseACU

Many thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report