Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

animate camera on inventor 2021.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
christeen.salloum.1994
391 Views, 6 Replies

animate camera on inventor 2021.

Hi there,

I have a 3D layout of animal rendering plant( huge assembly) and I want to make a camera video to show the 3D equipment as if there is someone walking inside the plant and recording.

what is the simplest way to do that on inventor 2021?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Assuming you have Inventor Professional, get familiar with Inventor Studio .... 

Jürgen Palme
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 7

You can do it in Inventor, but from your description I would say that Inventor is not the right tool for the job. 

It will frustrate you massively and take an awful long time to render something of the size you describe. 

Expert Elite
  Inventor Certified Professional
Message 4 of 7

You can Animate Camera and Capture Camera Position (probably the easiest technique to start out with).

Attach your assembly here (or a simplified mockup) for quick demonstration.

As noted - Inventor is not the best tool for this - you would have to use lot of extra work to get something professional.

JDMather_0-1624720683840.png

I tried to get the Capture Camera Position glyph in the image but missed it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 5 of 7

Thank you for your reply,

i was trying yesterday with the animate camera tool and i think if i change the recording view to a plana (top) one , it will be better for such a huge assembly( by setting up more than one camera).

i will try that on the whole layout of the plant at work tomorrow and get back to you if it doesn’t work so i can ask you for an alternative  way.

thanks again for your help.

Message 6 of 7

thank you for your reply,

what is the best tool to do that if i have the 3D layout on 2021 Inventor?

Message 7 of 7

Using more than one camera is almost always a mistake.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report