Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After creating feature from sketch, all work lines turn into solid lines

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
zma1013
241 Views, 2 Replies

After creating feature from sketch, all work lines turn into solid lines

Well just as the title reads, I use the "Project Cut Edges" option and turn those into working lines... but then after I have finished the sketch and create a feature from the sketch, all of the projected working lines turn into solid lines any time I go back into the sketch.

This never seemed to be a problem before until today. Not sure why it is happening. It's doing it in old parts as well as new parts.
IV2012

Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Intel Core 2 Duo 6400 @ 2.13 GHz
Nvidia Quadro FX 3450/4000 SDI 256MB Vram
2 GB Ram
160GB HDD
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
JDMather
in reply to: zma1013

>turn those into working lines
I assume you mean construction lines. Maybe a language translation difference here. Can you zip and attach a file that exhibits this behavior?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 3 of 3
zma1013
in reply to: zma1013

Yes, I mean construction lines.

And well, they all do this. Every single one. I'm going to see what happens after a restart and then update my video drivers as it appears to be a visual glitch. If it doesn't happen on anyone elses computer then it's gotta be something else on the machine.
IV2012

Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Intel Core 2 Duo 6400 @ 2.13 GHz
Nvidia Quadro FX 3450/4000 SDI 256MB Vram
2 GB Ram
160GB HDD

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report