Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A360 DOWN?

15 REPLIES 15
SOLVED
Message 1 of 16
Anonymous
1050 Views, 15 Replies

A360 DOWN?

Is A360 down again? 

15 REPLIES 15
Message 2 of 16
BrettWright
in reply to: Anonymous

hi,

No, i've been able to log into Drive and Team, and all seems to be working ok for me.

What error messages or behavior are you currently seeing on your end, in which product?

Have you done a browser history / cache clear, and tried to log in with a new chrome session?

Let me know if you're still having issues.

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager
Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
in reply to: BrettWright

It's working now. 

Message 4 of 16
Anonymous

Is A360 having issues today?

Message 5 of 16
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Hi Shane,

Thanks for posting your question and I have not seen any notifications that there are issues.  Note that you can check the site your self and sign up for notifications as well. 

https://health.autodesk.com

Hope this helps and have a great day.  

Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
in reply to: Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Thank you for the information. It's not signing me in or will let me sign in to do a design share.

Message 7 of 16
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Hi Shane,

Is this Inventor Design Share?  If so, I'll move this to the Inventor forum so the right experts can jump in and help out with your questions.   You might also close Inventor, and re start your computer.  Then try again and see if it works.  

Thanks and let me know if this is the case.

Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
in reply to: Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Yes this is in inventor 2017. I have restarted it twice and still no luck. I did just update inventor this morning to 4.3.

Message 9 of 16
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Thanks for the update and I'll move this thread to the Inventor forum. 

Have a great day. 

Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 10 of 16
DannyHubbard

Stemy,

Can you go to Control Panel and uninstall the Autodesk Desktop Connect Service, then reinstalling using the MSI in the attached ZIP. Now reboot and try Design Shares in Inventor again.

Thanks,

Danny

Danny Hubbard
QA Analyst
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
in reply to: DannyHubbard

I have a coworker who is having problems with their connect a360. i uninstall and reinstalled the  Autodesk Desktop Connect Service but it will not sign in, we can go to the web page and sign in fine, he is signed in on inventor 2017. What could be causing this? When i uninstalled and reinstalled mine everything worked fine besides it crashing everytime i go to close a file after sharing it, but it did this before i did the un/reinstall .

Message 12 of 16
DannyHubbard

Stemy,

Most times when I have problems logging into the A360 account it is because the date and time of the computer are incorrect.
What is the error they are getting when trying to sign in, are they trying to sign in through the Sign In option in the upper right of the Inventor title bar or the Connected Design on A360 panel?

Thanks,

Danny

Danny Hubbard
QA Analyst
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous

inventor is signed in and we go to the drive a360 website and sign in there, but the connected to design on a360 on inventor still says sign in to a360. 

Message 14 of 16
DannyHubbard

When you uninstalled and reinstalling the Desktop Connect Service, you reinstalling with the one I had posted in this thread earlier, correct? And rebooted after the install?

Is the co-worker also using 2017.4.3?

Thanks,

Danny

Danny Hubbard
QA Analyst
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous

Yes i was using  the same one you posted. I will have to check and see if they have updated it. 

Message 16 of 16
julesgf

This solved my problem.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report