Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2022 migration issue?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
3D4Play
279 Views, 1 Reply

2022 migration issue?

It appears that my recently migrated dataset - from 2021 most current to 2022 build 153 - failed to copy one browser folder containing model data. Thus, there is model data that appears (is visible literally, in the drawing file) "untouchable" in the corresponding .idw file, no matter what the selection filters are set to. Anyone experience this yet? Answering the inevitable next request: no, I won't upload the model here, but I will send it to someone [at] autodesk.com. Right now, I am just asking the group, generally, if anyone has experienced  anything similar with 2022. I did a quick forum search and my search terms didn't yield any meaningful results - but then again I'm not sure how to effectively word the boolean search criteria 😉

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
johnsonshiue
in reply to: 3D4Play

Hi! The behavior does not sound right to me. It could be Model States related. Please share the files with me directly johnson.shiue@autodesk.com. I would like to understand it better.

Many thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report