Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Subscription has Expired Pop Up

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
frederick_manuel_fjm
133 Views, 1 Reply

Your Subscription has Expired Pop Up

Hi! I just need some help re my issue with the Autocadd LT for Mac. Just a background story, I use to purchase a subscription from an authorized 3rd party reseller since Autocad is not directly available for purchase in my country. However, we have recently have been offered a direct selling from Autodesk site and I decided to renew/purchase directly for this year. What happened was I have 2 subscriptions under my name, the expired one (from 3rd party reseller) and the newly purchased one directly from the site. However, when opening the app, I do get the You Subscription has Expired pop-up and I cant shift my subscription from the expired one to the new one (The app does not see the newly purchased subs). I have tried all trouble shooting even the license reset app, but I still get the pop-up. Anyone has the same issue? Thanks!

- Erik

Labels (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi @frederick_manuel_fjm ,

Do you use the same account to purchase from a third party reseller and Autodesk?

Do you see the purchase from Autodesk in your account?

It is better to ask your question here:

Installation & Licensing

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report