Previous Version Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s Previous Version Support Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore Previous Version Support topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 10 64 bits Autocad 2008

18 REPLIES 18
SOLVED
Message 1 of 19
mankhayati
34536 Views, 18 Replies

Windows 10 64 bits Autocad 2008

Hello,

Is it possible to install Autocad 2008 in a system with Windows 10 64 bits?

Thank you

Tags (1)
18 REPLIES 18
Message 2 of 19
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: mankhayati

@mankhayati

AutoCAD 2008 was developed 10 years ago, so do you think its going to work on a recent operating system like Windows 10?  The answer is no..  You may be able to get it installed but most likely it will not function properly (you may want to consider purchasing this to help you).   What do you need to use a 10 year old/retired/unsupported product?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 19
mankhayati
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Hello,

Thank you Sir for your answer.

Which version of Autocad is the most suitable for windows 10 64 bit do you think?

Thank you

Message 4 of 19
Mark.Lancaster

@mankhayati

AutoCAD 2016 SP1 version, AutoCAD 2017 and AutoCAD 2018 are fully supported under Windows 10, however I have AutoCAD 2014 and 2015 running as well but there are not officially supported by Autodesk under this operating system.

Mark Lancaster

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 5 of 19
mankhayati

Thank you a lot Sir, I try to find one of these versions.
Message 6 of 19
mankhayati

Thank you a lot Sir, I try to find one of these versions.

Where can I find the Setup file of Autocad 2017 or 2018 to download it please?

Thanks.

Message 7 of 19
Mark.Lancaster

@mankhayati

You have to purchase it..  Or you can run it in trial mode for 30 days..   What are you planning on doing with it?  

Also AutoCAD 2018 was just released today and its only available at this time to those who have a active subscription.  So you will not be able to get the 2018 version right now..

Mark Lancaster

Message 8 of 19
mankhayati

I am an engineer and I am working in a project of irrigated areas. I use Autocad to open DWG files and to edit them.

If the version in trial mode is available, I can work with it for a month.  After, I will try to find an other solution.

Thanks.

Message 9 of 19
Mark.Lancaster

@mankhayati

Sorry..  A trial of an Autodesk product is not to be used for editing production stuff (it violates the trial agreement you accept).  Its only to be used for testing to see if you want to purchase it.

Mark Lancaster

Message 10 of 19
pendean

Message 11 of 19
natasha.l

Hello @mankhayati,

To add to that, I have some Autodesk information that sheds light on this. You can purchase a month subscription to see how it goes, you can cancel it before the following month if you are not satisfied. 

Trial versions are fully licensed for a period of 15 to 30 days and are designed solely for Evaluation purposes. Trial are not to be used for profit, production or commercial use. 

LICENSE AND SERVICES AGREEMENT

7. Personal Learning License.  If the License Identification identifies the License Type as “Personal Learning”, then Licensee may Install a copy of the specific release of the Licensed Materials designated in the applicable License Identification on one (1) Computer, subject to certain functional limitations described in Section 6.3 (Affected Data), on a Stand-alone Basis, and permit Access to such copy of the Licensed Materials solely by Licensee, as an individual, solely for Personal Learning Purposes and only at and from locations that are not labs or classrooms and are not operated for commercial, professional or for-profit purposes.  A Personal Learning License is for a fixed term specified in the applicable License Identification.  If no such term is specified, the term is thirteen (13) months from Installation.
8. Evaluation/Demonstration/Trial.  If Autodesk identifies the License Type as a “demonstration”, “evaluation”, “trial,” “not for resale” or “NFR” version (each, an “Evaluation License”) in the applicable License Identification, Licensee may Install a copy of the specific release of the Licensed Materials designated in the applicable License Identification on one (1) Computer, subject to certain functional limitations described in Section 6.3 (Affected Data), on a Stand-alone Basis, and permit Access to such copy of the Licensed Materials, solely by Licensee’s Personnel, solely for Evaluation Purposes, only so long as the maximum number of concurrent Authorized Users does not exceed one (1), and only from Licensee’s work location.  An Evaluation License is for a fixed term specified in the applicable License Identification, or if no such term is specified, the term is thirty (30) days from Installation or as otherwise authorized in writing by Autodesk.

Thank you for posting. Smiley Happy 

Message 12 of 19
maurocgirardi
in reply to: natasha.l

Hello,

I am a huge fan of AutoCAD 2008, and I need it to make few changes on some sketches of our company. Would you be able to tell me how and where can I get AutoCAD 2008? I have been searching all over Autodesk website and found nothing of it.

P.S.: I never had it purchased before.

Message 13 of 19

@maurocgirardi

AutoCAD 2008 is retired and no longer supported and thus no way of obtaining it.

Mark Lancaster

Message 14 of 19
A.zOuada

It is possible just do the following:

On your search bar search for " turn windows features on/off"

check ".Net Framework 3.5 (includes .Net 2.0 and 3.0) and " .Net 4.7 advanced services"

let it download and install

Run your Autocad 2008 setup

Done.

Message 15 of 19

You can still purchase it on Ebay

Message 16 of 19

You can still purchase it on Ebay for $150.00

Message 17 of 19
mdavis22569

@vkonjovic46T9V  this is over 4 yrs old ... 

Also, it won't activate anymore .. Get it on Ebay and you've wasted 150.00 

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 18 of 19

I'm really hoping you are wrong because I've already spent the $150
Message 19 of 19

2013 and older no longer are activated 

look it up ..

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report