Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Window of Trial version opening

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
FuldenYilmaz
241 Views, 3 Replies

Window of Trial version opening

I meet trial version window when ı open the licienging product 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Erense
in reply to: FuldenYilmaz

When you have correctly registered the software, the trail version screen will stop showing when trail time is up and the software will continue to run.

When you can't start the software after your trail expires, you haven't registered the software correctly and still should do so.

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Kind regards,

Edwin Rense
Cadac Group AEC BV
Supporting Consultant AEC
Cadac Group .
Message 3 of 4

@FuldenYilmaz

There's no indication this is even Autodesk software.   Autodesk product and version?

Are you student or do you have a commercial license?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 4 of 4
natasha.l
in reply to: FuldenYilmaz

Hello @FuldenYilmaz

I see that you are the Contract Manager for your organization.

1. As the Contract Manager you want to make sure you have Set Up & Assigned Access to Users under "Edit Access" in the Autodesk Account
  2. Follow steps #1-6 to change from trial to subscription: How to change or reset licensing for Autodesk software

Let us know how it goes. 

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report