Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my serial number?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
333 Views, 3 Replies

Where is my serial number?

I bought Autodesk sketchbook pro in november 2017. I had to reinstall my win 10 yesterday so I have to download all the programs I had including Sketchbook pro.
I downloaded it but it says I have to enter my serial number and product key and I don't know where can I find them.
As I said I bought the program last year november which means I still have about 5 months to use it.
I still have the email about buying the program but all the links are disabled.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
mdavis22569
in reply to: Anonymous

If you go to:

https://manage.autodesk.com/cep

Do you see your serial number listed under the product or does it say no serial number needed just log in?

serial number in acct manager.png

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: mdavis22569

I don't see my serial number there.
It looks like this:

Képkivágás.PNG

Message 4 of 4
mdavis22569
in reply to: Anonymous

Did you purchase it under this email / name or another email when you purchased it?

Wondering if it's just under a different account / sign in and that's why you're not seeing it.

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report