Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We're sorry we cannot provide you with your license details at this time

15 REPLIES 15
Message 1 of 16
Anonymous
16875 Views, 15 Replies

We're sorry we cannot provide you with your license details at this time

i cant sign in as i am always greeted with the above message and keeps telling me to try in 30 mins. i have waited for about a week a and its still the same

15 REPLIES 15
Message 2 of 16
Otto
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello s10174271 and welcome to the Autodesk community!

It looks like you’re seeing an error message: "We're sorry we cannot provide you with your license details at this time."

Please make sure that you are signed into the program and have correctly set up a student account.

Alternatively, as Education Community serial numbers are generated off of ones user ID, this error may indicate that there is an issue with your account. A common workaround is to create a new Education Community account with a different email address and try to re-obtain the license.

If downloading the product is an issue, please try downloading via the Virtual Agent. Clear your browser history, cache and cookies before attempting to redownload.

If you are still experiencing issues, please contact the student community via this form.

I'm a software-based HelpBot, designed to provide the information you need to get up and running with Autodesk products—any time, day or night. Your feedback will help train me to deliver more accurate and helpful answers. Thanks in advance! Also, please note that I'm only set up to respond to the first post of a topic, not to any replies. Thank you!

Helpful links: Find Serial Numbers and Product Keys | Find Downloads and Service Packs | Activate Autodesk software
Message 3 of 16
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

Are you a student?

What Autodesk product and version are you talking about?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Autocad 2017
Message 5 of 16
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

Are you a student?

Mark Lancaster

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
in reply to: Otto

How to i set up the account correctly again? I am a student, and i did not receive the email for the product code/ license number. When i opened the link to verify my email, i got this(1st pic). When i tried to sign in to the autodesk account, i got this page(2nd pic).

Screenshot (42).pngScreenshot (41).png

Message 7 of 16
natasha.l

Hello @Anonymous, 

Welcome. 

There isn't an issue with the Autodesk account site or your account because I looked into this for you, so this means it is something in your environment. 

Make sure to temporarily disable security settings like Antivirus, Firewall & UAC(Windows 10) on your system. Also, check another network environment to see if it is a lack of internet access on that network. 

Keep us posted on this issue, we would like to continue to offer you suggestions. 

Please “Accept As Solution” if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 8 of 16
natasha.l

Hello @Anonymous,

I wanted to check to see how you are doing. Please let us know if you have resolved the issue. Thanks. 

If you have resolved it please remember to “Accept As Solution” if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous

Hi i just set up my account to download 3Ds Max because we are working with on my schoo lMWC ( Multimedia and web conception) this year on 3d Modeling.
The problem is each time i try to get my license i get this message : We're sorry we cannot provide you with your license details at this time.

Also the link that you wrote " set up a student account. " doesn't work 😞 !
Please help me.

Thank you so much

Message 10 of 16
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

Many students have been having this issue for the past few weeks now..  For a temp solution download and install using method #1 per this article https://knowledge.autodesk.com/community/article/113466.  Run the product in a 30 day trial until this issue has been resolved.

Mark Lancaster

Message 11 of 16
natasha.l

Hello @Anonymous, 

Sorry about the Otto link. Please take a look at the Steps for Setting-Up Student Software post. You can try resetting or changing your Autodesk Account email & password. If you are in a restricted network environment, please try another wifi network. 

If this does not resolve it, please reach out to the Educational Support Team by filling out the form. Thank you.  

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 12 of 16
natasha.l

Hello @Anonymous, 

Just checking in with you, I hope you were able to resolve this. Keep us posted. 

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous

All of the links you've typed to supposedly get help lead to deleted or "page not found". I have the same problem and I can't get through school without AutoCAD in my computer. Nothing seems to help.

Message 14 of 16
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

You replied to an auto-bot that no longer existing and a reply with links that's almost a year old.  If you have issues with your Educational account you have to reach out to the their support team here: https://www.autodesk.com/education/support/edu-contact-us-form

There's no other away around the issue.  That team has to resolve the issue.

Mark Lancaster

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
in reply to: natasha.l

Why should a "solution" be accepted if it is not in fact a solution.  Perhaps you need to refer to the definition of solution in Merriam-Websters which is the definition accepted by most American English speakers.  I don't see that Autodesk or anyone else redefining the meaning of words to be helpful to communication with customers.

Message 16 of 16
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous 

What solution are you even talking about?   There's no solution to this posting..  Even if there was one..   Doesn't mean the solution works for you or your situation..   If you posted and the answer someone gave in their reply at that time helps you to resolve your situation then its a solution to your given problem.   It may not help the next person that comes along. 

So in the end do you have this problem or something else?

Mark Lancaster

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report