Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versions 2016 - you need to install AutoCAD/AutoCAD LT for Mac 2016.5.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
694 Views, 4 Replies

Versions 2016 - you need to install AutoCAD/AutoCAD LT for Mac 2016.5.

My Name is Miguel Barajas i have a product key for mac2015 but it wont work on my macbook pro version 2016 does can i get a new product key?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

I know its only an email but never share any sensitive information here such as email address, serial #, subscription account number, business address, and phone/cell #. This is a world wide peer to peer network and such items should not be posted here for security reasons.

What are you trying to install AutoCAD for Mac 2015 or AutoCAD for Mac 2016?  What version did you request in the educational community?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

how do i delete my post? 

Message 4 of 5
lynn_zhang

Hi @barajam5595

I have edited your message and removed your email address. As mentioned above, please don't share your contact information in the Community as it's public. Thanks!

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 5 of 5
wei503

Hi @Anonymous, the product key for AutoCAD Mac 2016 version is 777H1.

You can login to https://manage.autodesk.com to check more info for your purchased/owned Autodesk products, including serial number and product key.

Thanks,
Wei

Wei Ma
AutoCAD for Mac QA Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report