Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Version 2021, is it mandatory to login into A360?

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
joaosantos
511 Views, 5 Replies

Version 2021, is it mandatory to login into A360?

I manage an Autodesk Training Center. We have access to muliple standalone licenses for each software we teach.

With versions 2021, first two AutoCAD installs, I introduced the serial number but it keeps asking for signing into my A360 account.
I can't do that for all classroom computers! And it's quite dangerous to leave my account open like that. If I sign out A360, despite being standalone, AutoCAD closes.
And if I don't have Internet (sometimes it happens), I can't login thus can not using AutoCAD???
Thanks for any help!

João Santos

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
imadHabash
in reply to: joaosantos

Hi,

>> is it mandatory to login into A360?

No .. it's not . i think for an Autodesk Training Center you didn't need it . it's good to know more about A360 . >> Click << 

Imad Habash

EESignature

Message 3 of 6
joaosantos
in reply to: imadHabash

Nope, still discussing with Autodesk support. ATCs are being forgotten by Autodesk, we are treated as normal customers in terms of Autodesk account. A stupid solution is creating a false email account for each computer 😞 

A better solution is to maintain 2020 licenses for training.

Message 4 of 6
DarrenP

why not contact ask a Regional Distributer

https://www.autodesk.com/training-and-certification/contact-us-partners

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 5 of 6
joaosantos
in reply to: DarrenP

Hi Darren

Thanks for input and link.

That was the first move I did, this problem passed by 3 contacts and, finally, their last suggestion was to contact Autodesk accounts support, that also I did and still without any satisfatory answer, as I wrote before.

After more than 30 years as Autodesk Instructor and ATC manager, I feel a huge lack of support as never before 😞

Message 6 of 6
joaosantos

Problem solved or to be solved soon.

I received a call from Autodesk support (kudos) and he explained me what is happening. Autodesk Licensing Update 10.1.1.66, used by 2021 versions, only allows for signing in.

Two solutions:

1. Wait for 10.2 update in some weeks that will return the introduction of serial numbers.
  2. Uninstall ADSK Licensing update 10.1.1.66 and reinstall the previous update of 2020 versions (available in the 2020 installation files).

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report