Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8
iyikasaps27
462 Views, 7 Replies

Verifying

Steps to reproduce
I verified that im a student but I still cant log in.Please help me with this situation.

Expected results
Logging in

Actual results
nothing

URL where issue occurs
https://www.autodesk.com.tr/education/edu-software/overview?sorting=featured&filters=individual

Browser
Other

OS
Windows

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
LeoWarren-EDU
in reply to: iyikasaps27

Hi @iyikasaps27,

Can you provide a screenshot of your educational product page? You should see your name and access expiry date on the education product page when signed in and then be able to click Get product on any products you need. 

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 3 of 8
iyikasaps27

Hello Sir,

The problem is not downloading the software I already downloaded it.When I try to open the software I dont have acces. Also I click to the button and the page is just refreshing , I cant download it anymore but as I mentioned that is not the problem.

Please help me with this situation.

Message 4 of 8
iyikasaps27

screenshot.jpg

And this is the screenshot You wanted Sir.

Thanks in advance.

Message 5 of 8
iyikasaps27

I uploaded again just in case .

Message 6 of 8
LeoWarren-EDU

Hi @iyikasaps27,

I've forwarded your post to our education team who are looking into this;

Please reach out to educational support who will help you complete verification.

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 7 of 8
iyikasaps27

Are they gonna reach to me or should I write a new email?

Message 8 of 8
iyikasaps27

It has been solved.Thanks a lot for solving my issue so quick and for being so helpfull.
Have a great one Leo!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report