Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

verification email

143 REPLIES 143
SOLVED
Message 1 of 144
Anonymous
16414 Views, 143 Replies

verification email

Hi, I created an account but it says that I need to click the link in the verification email.  But I haven't recieved any email from you.  I kept trying to resend the email but still nothing appears in my email.

143 REPLIES 143
Message 141 of 144
dlj28414SSZCE
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello,
Verification emails are not being send to my student email. This is the third day in a row that I have been attempting to send out the verification email and nothing. I tried filling out the "Problem Form" but it no longer exists. I have read from many people with the same issue. From there experience the only way to solve this is for you to manually send out the verification email. I am requesting the same assistance, thank you.

Message 142 of 144
benmyers2003

Hi, I am also having the same issue. I kept trying to resend the email but still nothing appears in my email. The help form page no longer exists. Please help as i am a student who needs this software.
Message 143 of 144
lcole882
in reply to: lynn_zhang

I am having trouble with getting my verification code as well, I put the right email and it hasn't sent a code

Message 144 of 144
wjsindi1

Hello, 

I can't activate my MAYA 2018 .. I need the serial number, please.

Screen Shot 2020-09-14 at 12.12.28 PM.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report