Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Flex Tokens

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
elgrayshon
1021 Views, 6 Replies

Using Flex Tokens

I have purchased Flex Tokens that I can see in my Autodesk account. I then downloaded AutoCAD and Vehicle Tracking 2025. 

When I  open CAD and try to sign in, CAD won't recognise me as having any kind of access and won't let me open CAD. I just get this screen. 

elgrayshon_0-1718822979658.png

I try to go through 'Change license type' and 'switch user' which then prompts me to restart CAD and sign in again. Which I do and it takes me back to this screen. 

I have reinstalled, restarted my machine etc but I cannot get it to work. I've seen the on-boarding video but my menus don't reflect those in the video. 

I have been trying for nearly ten days - I've tried through live help and no-one seems to be able to diagnose the issue,; I've been on four times today to no avail. I am very frustrated and need access desperately! I can't do three projects at the moment as I need the vehicle tracking capability. 

Any help really appreciated. 

Emma

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
pendean
in reply to: elgrayshon

If you log-in here, do you see the tokens credits?

https://manage.autodesk.com/flex-v2/summary 

https://manage.autodesk.com/balances 

The pop-up states two possible issues:
1) you are not using the email address used to purchase the Tokens.
OR
2) you have not started the 2025 version of autocad.

Do you have any other Autodesk software on that same PC? Or running? and is that login the same as the one you used to purchase the tokens?

Message 3 of 7
elgrayshon

Hi @pendean 

I definitely had the 2025 downloaded and that was what I was opening. I thought I had removed all older versions. 

I am definitely using the email I purchased the tokens with. 

On both of those two links I see zero as I haven't yet been able to use the tokens. 

I see the following

elgrayshon_0-1718826092399.pngelgrayshon_1-1718826127710.png

Message 4 of 7
elgrayshon

But in my subscriptions I have 132 tokens, like this

elgrayshon_0-1718826199995.png

Message 5 of 7
elgrayshon

Its like the tokens aren't assigned to the my account but I cannot say why not. 

Message 6 of 7
pendean

@elgrayshon wrote:

Its like the tokens aren't assigned to the my account but I cannot say why not. 

In which case, no one here can assist: you'll need to start a support ticket from inside your account page. But first, shouldn't this change to a span that includes this month?

pendean_0-1718827261434.png

Message 7 of 7
elgrayshon

I have had to purchase more tokens - these have been added to my account and I can now sign into CAD. 

I know have to get Autodesk to reimburse the other tokens. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report