Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User missing in Account Portal

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Gary_Braun
96 Views, 2 Replies

User missing in Account Portal

I want to assign a product to a user in our account portal, but when I went to User Management - By User, he wasn't showing up in the list. I thought I must have missed him when adding users to account, so I sent him a new invitation. When I did this though, I got a message telling me that his user profile already exists and has been verified. So why can't I find him anywhere in the account portal? Even a search for his name or email comes up blank.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Darin.Green
in reply to: Gary_Braun

@Gary_Braun To the right of the search box, you'll see a toggle Show guests, toggle it on, then perform another search.

If you need to assign that user to a product, go under By Product, select the product, then invite from the list of users.  The Guests users should be found without an issue.

image.png

If this information was helpful, please consider using the Accept Solution

Message 3 of 3
Gary_Braun
in reply to: Darin.Green

Thanks Darin, but I don't have that toggle next to my search box and I can't seem to find it while clicking around either.

The user in question signed into Autocad for the first time a few minutes and he's now showing up in my user list and I can assign him a product. So this immediate issue is now resolved. That said, I wouldn't mind finding that guest toggle for future reference.

Gary

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report